Thursday, September 27, 2012

zbrush doodles




After months of heavy labor with many cool projects I finally freed up some time for personal stuff.. and I thought it's about time to get up to with 3d.. I recently picked up modo and already used it in some production work, now it's time for zbrush!
These are my babysteps after few days of intensive gnomon dvd's marathon. I came to realize going zbrush/modo is totally unlike anything i've done in concept art field so far. Very refreshing, yet extremly challenging. Alot of first time mistakes on these designs, especially anatomy-wise. Let's see where it gets me :)

6 comments:

Cyrus Crashtest said...

Really like the second one.
I've sadly not yet managed to work in 3D very much (well, software wise at least - used to do a lot of claywork), but aside from blender, theres not much in terms of free software as far as I know, and you need a decent rig to make good use of it.
Looking forward to seeing more!

Peter Yong said...

Fantastic!

Just want to say that I love your work
Thanks for the inspiration!

Stryke (the Aerozopher) said...

interesting works

shaving mirrors said...

Hi Sir, You are really excellent author.

I going to begin writing a blog about on maciejkuciara.blogspot.com few times later.It is a required website for us.This website stay provide us with many details by this website. So, I think to study more weblogs to enhance my writing a blog techniques. I also study your publishing. I like to discuss my There are Oil paintings for sale on the market all right where you are and all all over the globe. If you cannot discover a supplier that you like or believe in, make time to look on the internet for one and you may be amazed. Usually on the internet traders and performers are able to provide you costs that are less and excellent that is fantastic.

Thank you for your Excellent Article.

Jose Rivolta said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... consultar datacredito gratis

jamie holmes said...

Fucking hell this is cool. Pardon me French.

Cheers
Jamie